Thursday, January 23, 2020

My Dalaguete Experience

MY DALAGUETE EXPERIENCE

             Dalaguete is one of the awesome towns here in Cebu. The municipality of Dalaguete is well known for Cebuanos because they have awesome beaches and tourist spots here in the Province of Cebu. And before that I wanna show you our Dalaguete Escapade with our family.
           
            At first, we went to Acacia Grill in Carcar because we eat lunch at that time with my family and relatives and it's a yummy and full-tummy experience of having to eat here.







Then on early afternoon at 2 pm. We checked in at Dakong Bato which is found in Dalaguete to start an escapade and vacation. We enjoy the beach, breathing a fresh air outside the city. We stayed there overnight. 




Then tomorrow in that day, we go on to the highest mountain there in Dalaguete. We go to the Osmeña Peak on a foggy dawn to the early morning at 7. It's kinda cold but what a wonderful experience to go there for me.








Then later at that one we go home with a big smile on our face. It's best and unbelievable experience here in Dalaguete and guys if you want to go on vacation mode with yourself or your love ones or your family or something. Check it out at Dalaguete here in the province of Cebu. So that's all of my blog. Thank you and God Bless. :)

43 comments:

  1. Nice vacation to go out there. Godbless to your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. dalaguete ,one of the best spot to visit in cebu....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right....
      Thank u for your comment..
      💓💓💓

      Delete
  3. Uban unta ko dai Ashley hehehe nice kaayo and enjoyable na nga trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. 👍
      Next time tita ivs
      We will go there 😃😃😃

      Delete
  5. Your vacation must be really fun SANA ALL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been there long time ago. Hope to visit dalaguete again soon. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope one day I can travel to dalaguete all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahah sure kuya????
      You Invite me also🤣🤣🤣😜

      Delete
  8. Wow very nice that place,,, I love this place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its worth reminishing. A very memorable experience with my family. How I wish I can visit there again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right papa...
      Next time😃😃😃
      i pray for it...🙏🙏🙏

      Delete
  10. How i wish to came there ate ash 😍 hopefully soon this coming summer🤩

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I've been on that town so nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great start ehada... so proud of you... more pa!

    ReplyDelete